Last Modified: March 8, 2022
All references to “us” and similar words such as “we” and “our” (even if not capitalized) mean alanleedds. All references to “you” and similar words such as “your” (even if not capitalized) mean the individual using the Services, and if you are using the Services on behalf of a business entity, it means both you and that business.
Terms of Service
Our Terms of Service are available at alanleedds.com (the “Terms of Service”). The Terms of Service applies to your use of the Services.
Information We Collect
If you use the Services, then we may collect Anonymous Data from you. “Anonymous Data” means information which is not personal in nature, and which does not identify you as a specific individual or business.
If you use the Services, then we may collect Personal Data from you. “Personal Data” means the following types of information:
- Basic Information: Individual names, business names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, profile images, and similar types of information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: We may collect information about you automatically, including your IP address, operating system, browser ID, browsing activity, time stamps, site navigation, button clicks, and similar types of information. We may also use and/or collect cookies and other types of data files (such as web beacons and cookie-equivalent technology), some of which may be stored on your computer or electronic device for use when you use the Services.
We may collect Your Content if you submit it to us through the Services or through another communication channel. “Your Content” has the meaning assigned to it in our Terms of Service (and generally means content such as text, photos, videos, etc.).
How We Use Your Information
We may use Anonymous Data for any purpose not otherwise prohibited by applicable law, without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you, including sharing and selling Anonymous Data to third parties.
- Provision and Customization of Services: We may use your Personal Data to provide the Services to you for their intended purposes, as well as to customize and/or enhance your use of the Services.
- Communications: We may use your Personal Data to send communications to you, including marketing communications (unless you opt-out).
- Per our Terms of Service: We may use your Personal Data as provided in our Terms of Service and the other policies referenced in those Terms of Service.
Improvements to the Services
If you share ideas or suggestions with us regarding improving or modifying the Services, then we may use all the same without your consent, without providing notice to you, and without providing compensation to you.
Compliance with Legal Process
We may use and share your Personal Data and Your Content as follows: (a) to comply with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms, (b) to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, (c) to prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding, (d) with our representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, and (e) if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to enforce our Terms of Service or any policies referenced in our Terms of Service or to investigate or prevent illegal or immoral actions.
Data Retention & Deletion
We do not have any obligation to store your Personal Data or Your Content for your benefit of for the benefit of any third party. We may delete all or parts of your Personal Data and Your Content at any time, for any reason, without notice to you.
If you terminate your account or your use of the Services, or if we terminate your account or license to use the Services, pursuant to our Terms of Service, then we may retain your Personal Data and Your Content for a reasonable period for regulatory and compliance purposes.
Cookies & Tracking Data
We use reasonable efforts to protect your information, especially your personally identifiable information and payment information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. Further, it is your responsibility to protect the security of your account credentials.
715 N Main St Manteca,
United States of America